Gary Lew Wallace 2 Weeks of Wrestling (CROWN POINT NEXT)

Ok I haven't been posting first off... I MUST THANK THE KIND PEOPLE THAT DONATED WRESTLING SHOES TO MY PROGRAM I WILL BE FOREVER GRATE-FULL MY BOYS LOOKED NICE...

HERES HOW WE HAVE DONE WITH SUCH A BUSY TWO WEEKS THAT ISN'T OVER YET.

12/7/10 LEW WALLACE 24 EAST CHICAGO CENTRAL 48

12/9/10 LEW WALLACE 54 HAMMOND HIGH 24

12/11/10 EAST ROCKFORD INVITE---14 TEAMS LEW WALLACE PLACED 5TH

NWC DUALS

12/16/10 LEW WALLACE 36 GARY WEST SIDE 39 (CLOSE MATCH EVERY MATCH WAS INTENSE CONGRADS! to WS)

12/16/10 LEW WALLACE 75 GARY ROOSEVELT 0 ( This is Gary Roosevelt second year we are going to stand behind our kids and continue to give them mat time)

Now this brings us to 11-4 as a team although we would have loved to take the West Side our I had to eliminate wrestlers for discipline and lack of good judgement, it will only make us better.

12/18/2010  CROWN POINT INVITE ( Now so many people are saying why is this on your schedule when Crown Point is so dominate, first off its about the kids getting exposer, secondly Crown Point has opened a door for our boys to wrestle great talent, third because I'm the coach and I have great respect for the sport why not)

Now on next week we go against Manchester Michigan whose team lost in the quater finals and also wrestle head to head the state champs.  (I PRAY THIS WILL ALL PAY OFF IN THE END)

We have 3 wrestlers that have just been extraordinarily well no matter the competition all seniors and I want them in with the best. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS