Austin McCloskey

cameronV

Austin is a great wrestler idc how jealous anyone is they shouldn't complain about of his success he is not running from any one from Lebanon, but austin u kno i wish u were still here so i could beat u up in the room haha... but the best of luck to u in your high school career u kon i love ya Haha

Cameron 

Austin is a great wrestler idc how jealous anyone is they shouldn't complain about of his success he is not running from any one from Lebanon, but austin u kno i wish u were still here so i could beat u up in the room haha... but the best of luck to u in your high school career u kon i love ya Haha

Cameron  

HEY HITEMHARD From the freshman pre-season rankings thread,

Theres no reason to attack or put down freshmen or anyone that gets ranked! The kids that are ranked didnt put their name up there, people that knows most of these kids and are informed and knows the sport did. The bottom line is thats why they wrestle the matches, and anyone thats been around the block knows the rankings mean very little and they certainly dont win matches!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.