Rochester HYWAY Open...Nov. 13th!

Clint Gard

Coaches and Wrestlers,

Rochester will be hosting a HYWAY tournament on Saturday, November 13th, 2010.  My AD and I have contacted Bobby Cox at the IHSAA and received approval to host the tournament even though it is during the "practice season".  The only stipulation on your wrestlers is that they cannot wear a school singlet.  This tournament will NOT have any bearing on your wrestlers eligibility for the 2010-2011 Season.

I have attached a tournament flyer and entry form link.  Feel free to make copies and get the word out to your wrestlers of all age groups.  All registration and weigh-ins will be done at host satellites.  We will block or round robin pair all weights.  If we have to split a weight, we will.  We want to run an efficient tournament and get your kids plenty of matches. 

I think this can be a great tournament in that it gives you a gauge of where your HS kids are before you start the competition portion of the HS season and it gives your inexperienced kids a chance at some mat time.  I hope all of you can bring your wrestlers!  Feel free to contact me if you have questions.

http://www.hywaywrestling.com/userfiles/HYWAY%20Rochester%20Open%202010.pdf

See you in November!

Clint Gard

Rochester High School

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.