schoolboy duals - positive

That other thread was getting to crazy.  The tournament ran great!  Some of the best competition in the country was there representing their states.  I think all the boys and girl had a good time and took something positive from it.  The Gold Freestyle team finished 7th out of, I believe, 32 teams.  We had 2 kids that went 11-0 Cody LeCount 112#( very impressive all weekend) and Tommy Cash 84#.  We had many that only lost one or two matches.  They all seemed to be bonding as a team.  From a parents point of view, I know I had a great time and believe this to be one of  the best wrestling experience out there for a young freestyler.  I hope to be able to do it again in 2 years, Justice willing.

I want to say thanks and send out big props to the ISWA and the volunteers that were there all weekend making this such a great event.  If there is anything I can do next year to help, just let me know.

As a father of a son that is starting to gravitate more towards wrestling and away from the other sports I can honestly say this was the best experience my son has ever had with wrestling, and it couldn't have come with better timing.  :)

I couldn't agree more.  This was the best wrestling experience my son has ever had.  I would recommend it to everyone.  My son really liked the camp and had a great experience wrestling.  He is excited about wrestling and wants to earn a trip back next year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.