National Middle School Duals - This Weekend

PROPOWER

Indiana will have 2 Teams wrestling this weekend at the 2010 National Middle School Duals in Danville IL.  Wrestling starts 8:30 am both Saturday and Sunday at the David Palmer Arena, 100 West Main Street, Danville IL 61832.  If your looking for something to do this weekend come support TEAM INDIANA.  I will try to post round by round updates here via cell phone. 

thanks to coach ELLIS and coach BRADLEY for the blue team.  austin really enjoyed wrestling for you guys this weekend! ggreat job both indiana teams!! also thanks to chris lynch, and mark stevenson for the time you put in to make this possible for the indiana boys!

Indiana Gold finished the weekend 5-2 and in 5th place.

Indiana Blue finished the weekend 4-3 and in 7th place.

Thanks to all the kids for a great weekend.  I would also like to thank Coach Vega, Ellis, Bradley and Eppert for their hard work and support of Indiana Wrestling.  

Great job, guys!

Blue finishing 7th, is that one of the highest for a Blue team from Indiana? I know that the Gold teams have done very well but I don't recall a Blue Team finishing that high? Just goes to show the DEPTH of Indiana wrestling; our quality is improving year-by-year.

Great job by all of the Indiana wrestlers!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.