Montgomery County Middle School Meet

Drooke

I attended the Montgomery County Middle Schoold Wrestling Meet Tuesday Night with a buddy and had a blast.  The atmosphere was contagious...great fan/family crowd base (with of course the obligatory wrestler MOMS) with competitve wrestling throughout the weight classes. 

Three wrestler happened to really stand out in my mind however at the end to of the meet, they all just happened to be from Southmont.  Sarah Welliver was hands down (in my mind) the most technical wrestler I watched...good show, she pinned both of her opponents.  A little fellow by the name of Grino was also quite impressive.  The third wrestler was named Moore (I think) he pinned opponent in the last dual by a 3/4 nelson.  All three showed great balance, hips, technique,  and mat awareness. 

Can anyone help me out with what grade these three are in?

I was hoping to see a lil' fellow from Crawfordsville wrestle but I believe he had two forfeits in his weight class.  Although he wasn't aware of it, he was entertaining the crowd with his dance skills (as well as moon-walking) in between duals.

Good Times!!!

I attended the Montgomery County Middle Schoold Wrestling Meet Tuesday Night with a buddy and had a blast.  The atmosphere was contagious...great fan/family crowd base (with of course the obligatory wrestler MOMS)/u] competitve wrestling throughout the weight classes. 

Three wrestler happened to really stand out in my mind however at the end to of the meet, they all just happened to be from Southmont.  Sarah Welliver was hands down (in my mind) the most technical wrestler I watched...good show, she pinned both of her opponents.  A little fellow by the name of Grino was also quite impressive.  The third wrestler was named Moore (I think) he pinned opponent in the last dual by a 3/4 nelson.  All three showed great balance, hips, technique,  and mat awareness. 

Can anyone help me out with what grade these three are in?

I was hoping to see a lil' fellow from Crawfordsville wrestle but I believe he had two forfeits in his weight class.  Although he wasn't aware of it, he was entertaining the crowd with his dance skills (as well as moon-walking) in between duals.

Good Times!!!

Hey !  :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.