Bad Draw:Fort Wayne 103 and 112

duck_and_run

haha gators35. . what a sucka.

1 of the 2 wrestling parents i absolutely cant stand

I have contemplated how to respond to this...... and I keep coming to the point that you need a big hug!!!!!!! :) Come see me in the stands this weekend and I will help you through your disgruntled feelings for me. Of course, I am pretty sure that you will be in them  ;)!!!

For a second there I though we may have another match at Conseco Friday night.  I would put my money on gator.  Gator is turning to to a legendary poster and his passion for the sport should be enjoyed by all.  Plus his son is wrestling at the top of his game and will be a tough out come friday.

I have contemplated how to respond to this...... and I keep coming to the point that you need a big hug!!!!!!! :) Come see me in the stands this weekend and I will help you through your disgruntled feelings for me. Of course, I am pretty sure that you will be in them  ;)!!!

I will be sitting in the stands right next to gators35, I think you really need more than one hug. We can have a hug therapy session. Great response gators35!!!!!

These are toss ups @112

Randle vs Todd; I'll take Todd

Gonzales vs Harvey; I'll take Stevie ;D

I even think Gilbert will give McKinley everything he can handle.

I don't think FW gets a win @ 103...

So the total is 1...

its too bad garretson got food poisoning badly the night before.  came in at 98 pounds when usually 104. he woulda placed for sure and coulda made a run.  sad story bein a senior good kid

I actually don't konw who you are, but I have a good idea. And if you feel you need a hug too, I will be there to help you. ;D The shame of it is, I was pulling for you. I think your a hell of a wrestler if you are who I think you are and I was really hoping you were gonna do well. I had no idea your attitude was so crappy though!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.