Hamilton Heights Sectional

DaMATstadon

Wise and Elmore have never wrestled, Wise was @ 112 during the first few weeks.  Should be a very good match both are very similar on feet.  Also Alley and Specht have not wrestled before, Alley was @ 145 when we wrestled Noblesville, should also be very good match. I'm picking Elmore & Alley!

My question is: are the 9th graders there still allowed to compete in high school sports?

Thank goodness they are.  We have 12 of them at THS and all have wrestled some varsity this season.  We never have less than 8 in our lineup on any given match and have had as many as 10 suiting up for varsity.  Obviously, we don't have a JV or freshman team.  Hope we get 10-12 more again next year.

My picks...

103-Elmore (HH)

112-Todd (PH)

119-Lanning (AL)

125-Eshelman (PH)

130-Gadient  (Nob)

135-Berryman (AH)

140-Alley (HH)

145-Johnson (TC)

152-Bennett (AH)

160-Gregg (And)

171-Moats (Tip)

189-Holpuch (Nob)

215-Smitherman (PH)

285-Prohl (PH)

Team winner: Pendleton Heights

Its all good i love bein the under dog i havent wrestled gadient this year but he came in third at a tourny were he lost to either contreras from logansport or downey from huntington north and i beat both them :)

Micheal, how is being the #1 seed percived by you as the "underdog"?

You go Mike,I'm pulling for you as i said earlier.Gregg#1,Achenbach#1,Sylvester#1....Time will tell...YOU have to be ready .....Think about it..

. . . . wonder where your from? Lol just kidding. Good luck to everyone tomorow! This could end up being a very memorable year for the teams of this sectional. Can't wait to see how it plays out.

Noblesville  196

Pendleton Hts  185.5

Tri Central   177

Alexandria   132

Anderson Highland  100

Hamilton Hts  85.5

Tipton  79

Anderson  77.5

Frankton  67

Elwood  66.5

Guerin Cath.  11

Lapel  18

I thought the biggest factor for Noblesville winning championship was Keene @152.  Seeded 6th and took second...good job young man!!!

Most impressive wrestler IMO was Bennent from Anderson Highland...he is slick.

Best match of the day for me was Keegan Pyke vs Berrymen. Mason won but Keegan fought him tough the whole match...I was impressed!

Most surprising was Cole Warner @285...unseeded and winning the championship in impressive fashion.

Congratulations to coach Knotts and the Millers on a well deserved championship!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.