peru wrestling!!

tha_haney

ya i have heard that there an 8th grader coming up in the program next year just wondering if anyone knew his name? also did kern grad. or what is goin on with him??

In what program? They have another "move in", this one from cass that is a stud. And little Kern will be a freshman, he's pretty good too.

no i heard that there was an 8th grader wrestling at peru jr high that was a stud...but who knows we always get move in's!!!!

do you wrestle for oak hill now?

Nope, I know Kern is good, not sure who the others might be. I know they had a kid around 75-80 last year, called him Mikey. He was tough as nails also.

The 8th grader who moved in from Lewis Cass and is named Even Lowe. The kid is not bad, but by no means a world beater... He will win a few matches for Hobbs but not a real factor. As for Kerns the same holds true for him as well. He will try to out muscle most of the kids but nothing more. How does the rest of the area look with in coming Freshman ?

The voice of reason thats who. Like you said they are only in 8th grade, so lets stop putting pressure on them already and let them develope into a true talent. The boys are good but but by no means ready to step into the varisty lineup right now and start making noise. Lets give them a few years in HS to adapt to that caliber of wrestling and then lets talk... Not bashing them as you said just stating facts.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.