Any Individual/Team Predictions for the WRC?

nvwrestler

I wasn't there myself but from what I heard, it was a 3 way tie for first with NV beating SV, SV beating FC, and FC beating NV, but both NV and SV had unsportsmanlike's, so FC won.  Not sure on all individual results but from NV, Shell 140 and Miller HWT won, and then Scott Moore, FC 189 was first

Found the article in the Commercial-News.  I think FC is the team to beat with NV close behind.

Individually, look for Scott and Eli Moore and Sam Shoaf from FC to have big years.

NV's got Miller IIRC.

A-town still has Bachman if they're still wrestling (I hope they are).

• 2 weeks later...

yea, fc has quite a few good ones still

nv has shell 140 who is the only undefeated wrestler for them, miller has a ways to go before you can expect much out of him

attica, what weight is bachman this year? and they still have a team cause i know nv wrestled them yesterday,

Found the article in the Commercial-News.  I think FC is the team to beat with NV close behind.

Individually, look for Scott and Eli Moore and Sam Shoaf from FC to have big years.

NV's got Miller IIRC.

A-town still has Bachman if they're still wrestling (I hope they are).

If you are talking about their 171, he is not very good.  If Shoaf stays at 71, he will eat him up, but Bachman didn't do very good last year at 189, he had no technique, just tried to outmuscle, and that doesn't work very well if you face someone who is even stronger and has technique

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.