peru regionals

meto

there is some good wrestlers from this regionals, shephered workman, downey, evans , williams, wells, louck, miller, ketring, areas, sparks, garretson, randle, duke,kirtlan and kirtlan ,stephens,lutz,harvey,green scott, herrin,waite, bratcher,floyed,cooper,shockey,goodnight,b dick,taylor,rebholz, i belive 5 0r more will make SQ. 125 and 130 are stacked with shephered, downey ,workman, williams ,evans ,herrin, louck,ketring

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is some good wrestlers from this regionals, shephered workman, downey, evans , williams, wells, louck, miller, ketring, areas, sparks, garretson, randle, duke,kirtlan and kirtlan ,stephens,lutz,harvey,green scott, herrin,waite, bratcher,floyed,cooper,shockey,goodnight,b dick,taylor,rebholz, i belive 5 0r more will make SQ. 125 and 130 are stacked with shephered, downey ,workman, williams ,evans ,herrin, louck,ketring

look out for 135 being stacked, i'm pretty sure waite, shephered, and goodnight will be there this year

willliams i heard is going to be like 130 or 135 for the beging of the season as for lil kirtlan i heard hes the 119lbr for northfield and delong is going 112??? thats the rumor ha loucke is thinking 125 rebholtz is looking 130 so that only hads to the crazyness(for lack of a better word) from the weights 125-135

at the huntington border wars tournament ketring was 130, workman was 125, and downey was 135, by the way miller is a big kid right now i could see him going up to 125, williams vs. downey would be a good match at 130

watch out for huntington north for the next couple years....there a young solid team and they have some upperclassman that have a good chance to make an impact at state

huntington will more than likely will win team sectionals southwood 2nd

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.