Seedings or Wrestlebacks?

Hillbilly JIM

With all the number 4 regional placers over the Regional Champs Today, and this being the first year a 4 goes on to semistate, we need to change the format to either seed or have wrestlbacks at semistate.  There are alot of wrestlers that should be going to the Big Show that are not because of a bad draw.  What do you guys think?

In most caes if they can't beat a #4 not sure they could beat the #3-#1 guys on a consistant basis either.   It would almost be impossible to see this type of event to start with being common opponent would even be hard to find. Records vs strenght of schedule would be crazy deal with on top of that.  You have to just come ready to wrestle and if you can't put together a string of wins I guess you'll be going home. 

I'd like to see wrestle back in the ticket round on and thats it.  It will be more interesting to see how many #4s could put two good matches back to back and advance to state.

i would love to see full wrestle backs but, time is an issue. maybe a second gym for wrestle backs? that being said didn't the # 4 seeds have to win two matches this weekend to advance? everyones first round match got them to the ticket round and a win there advances them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.