Fort Wayne SS

VanSkyock

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

www.broadcastsport.net  click this link. the click on the blue tab that says fort wayne semi-state, put your zip code in then, hit the play button when it pops up.  The brackets are at the top of the same page, it says Updated semi-state brackets, when you click on it that page will have four tabs at the top for each semi-state.

I have tried that but it just comes in from Merr. I do not know what I am doing wrong.

Are you running firefox ? That's all I can get to ! even on the woodlan semi-state I'm only getting the merrilleville video feed ! If someone else is running firefox let me know what I am doing wrong or how I can get to the woodlan video broadcast ! And yes ! I am on the woodlan link ! thanks !

I have tried that but it just comes in from Merr. I do not know what I am doing wrong.

Are you running firefox ? That's all I can get to ! even on the woodlan semi-state I'm only getting the merrilleville video feed ! If someone else is running firefox let me know what I am doing wrong or how I can get to the woodlan video broadcast ! And yes ! I am on the woodlan link ! thanks !

IE seems to work much better for me than FireFox.    Try switching to IE. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.