peru regional predictions

meto

just gonna throw this out there chad is gonna win, and davis at 119 already pinned the Wabash kid so plan on him taking second. everything else close, except me 4th at 125 ;D

the meet i belive your talking about williams was 125, he didnt go to 119 untill mid jan sometime

then i beat him? lol and davis beats me so he has no chance.

just gonna throw this out there chad is gonna win, and davis at 119 already pinned the Wabash kid so plan on him taking second. everything else close, except me 4th at 125 ;D

the meet i belive your talking about williams was 125, he didnt go to 119 untill mid jan sometime

you have alot of class i see you got beat by the eastern kid that day 6 - 4 and i belive he beat the eastern kid by 4 points that same day but both davis and williams have ahard match before they get to meet staggs from oh he is a stud that had a bad day at sec. and delong from nf he has some great moves and if he gets one on you your not geting out,   we'll see in two days who will move on, good luck to all thats still in . just being in the reg. is a great acomplishment

at this time of the season and this level of competition every wrestler has the ablity to beat the other , and when one looks to his second match and overlooks his first he could have a rud awakining , ive seen some of the best make this mistake,

you have alot of class i see you got beat by the eastern kid that day 6 - 4 and i belive he beat the eastern kid by 4 points that same day but both davis and williams have ahard match before they get to meet staggs from oh he is a stud that had a bad day at sec. and delong from nf he has some great moves and if he gets one on you your not geting out,   we'll see in two days who will move on, good luck to all thats still in . just being in the reg. is a great acomplishment

well sorry i beat him 5-2 but i'm pretty sure the eastern kid, horner went underfeated that meet... so he couldn't of gotten beat. but idk staggs could get williams to before the quaterfinals, but whoever in this blog that said that all wrestlers at this level have the ability to make upsets is right. anything can happen

well sorry i beat him 5-2 but i'm pretty sure the eastern kid, horner went underfeated that meet... so he couldn't of gotten beat. but idk staggs could get williams to before the quaterfinals, but whoever in this blog that said that all wrestlers at this level have the ability to make upsets is right. anything can happen

At taylor that day the eastern kid got beat by williams by 4 pts and u got beat by the eastern kid then u beat williams.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.