New Palestine

Jacob

Walked in the door and saw that for the first time since I could remember, both gyms are being utilized. Matside pairings. Awsome wrestlers. Great sportsmanship. Opened up with the pledge of allegiance and prayer. Totally awsome experience.

We have been going to tournaments for the last six years and I have always called the experience like I saw it. I said in the past I would not return to New Pal. After receiving some news the other day, I changed my mind. I am glad I did. I am not sure of the numbers but you could have doubled them and this tournament would have ran smoothly. This tournament was right up there with the best of them. You guys did a fantistic job and the change you made was the best thing you ever did.

Thanks for a fantastic experience. See at the next one.

Walked in the door and saw that for the first time since I could remember, both gyms are being utilized. Matside pairings. Awsome wrestlers. Great sportsmanship. Opened up with the pledge of allegiance and prayer. Totally awsome experience.

We have been going to tournaments for the last six years and I have always called the experience like I saw it. I said in the past I would not return to New Pal. After receiving some news the other day, I changed my mind. I am glad I did. I am not sure of the numbers but you could have doubled them and this tournament would have ran smoothly. This tournament was right up there with the best of them. You guys did a fantistic job and the change you made was the best thing you ever did.

Thanks for a fantastic experience. See at the next one.

I ditto what Jacob said.  The New Pal tournament was smooth.  I worked at the tables.  We started between 9:30-10am and my mats finished at 1:30 and 2pm.  At that point there might have been a couple mats finishing up.  Great job New Pal!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.