Craziest Pre Match Rituals

BlueBolt

What is the craziest prematch ritual you have seen a wrestler perform?

For me it was when I was stationed in Victorville CA.  The local High School team was rather successful and had some kids that were, for lack of a better term - INSANE.

The 119 kid would put the head of a dead rattlesnake in the same spot in his locker - top shelf dead center.  He would stare at the blasted thing until we had to drag him to weigh ins, then he would get dressed for the match while staring at it some more.  If he wasn't such a good wrestler I would tosssed that thing into the desert!  On a road trip, he LEFT the thing in the locker, of course it was the GIRLS locker room as we were visitors.  The coach got a call the following Monday asking our team to refrain from bringing pets to their school in the future as it scared a young lady half to death!  The snakes head arrived in the coaches mail in a box a couple of days later!  The 119 and his Lucky Charm were reunited and all was good in the world again!

What is the craziest prematch ritual you have seen a wrestler perform?

For me it was when I was stationed in Victorville CA.  The local High School team was rather successful and had some kids that were, for lack of a better term - INSANE.

The 119 kid would put the head of a dead rattlesnake in the same spot in his locker - top shelf dead center.  He would stare at the blasted thing until we had to drag him to weigh ins, then he would get dressed for the match while staring at it some more.  If he wasn't such a good wrestler I would tosssed that thing into the desert!   On a road trip, he LEFT the thing in the locker, of course it was the GIRLS locker room as we were visitors.   The coach got a call the following Monday asking our team to refrain from bringing pets to their school in the future as it scared a young lady half to death!  The snakes head arrived in the coaches mail in a box a couple of days later!   The 119 and his Lucky Charm were reunited and all was good in the world again!

nothing like roadkill to get you pumped up, all i did before every match is have one of the other guys crack my back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.