Wrestlers Needed

Indiana High Rollers are again taking 2 high school teams to Virginia Beach Duals.   This is one of the best high school dual tournaments that 'Ive been to with awesome competition. Last year there was 126 high school teams from all around the country. Will get between 6-10 matches.  The teams have done very well the last 4 years and so far I think, from top to bottom, these are the best 2 teams that we have taken.  Looking for a few high school wrestlers to fill the open spots. If you have a wrestler that is interested in taking one of the open spots, please contact me at highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com

Open weights 182# and 223#.

Thanks,

Brandi Cash

Edited by nosoccermomhere

At this time I have 109#, 183#, 198# and 223# open between the 2 teams.  Cost is $200 for entry fee, fighter shorts, singlet, 2 shirts and a gear bag.  If you are interested or know a wrestler who is, please have them contact me ASAP as I am actively filling the spots.

Brandi Cash

highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com or text at 317-281-3678

Unfortunately my list of weights needed is getting larger instead of shorter.  The current open spots are 129#, 141#, 185#, 198# and 223#.  This is a great tournament and I don't like walking into a dual with forfeits.  If anyone is interested, please let me know. ASAP

highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com

317-281-3678

Brandi Cash

Down to last 2 open spots.  This is a great opportunity to get awesome mat time in preparation for finding your way on the podium next season or to keep your skills sharp before college next year.  Yes, out going seniors are welcome. If you are interested in the open spots at 185# or 223# please contact me right away.

Weigh ins are in the evening of Friday May 27th and then wrestling is Sat, Sun and Mon.  Usually done by 2pm on Monday.  Cost is $200 which covers your entry fee, singlet,  fighter shorts, 2 shirts and a gear bag. 

Contact me a 317-281-3678 or highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com

Edited by nosoccermomhere

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.