Pre Fargo Freestyle Clinic in Bloomington Indiana

I am excited to launch my first 2024 wrestling training clinic! This wrestling clinic will focus on the positions, techniques, & strategies used by elite level international freestyle  & folkstyle wrestlers. With a small number of participants I can ensure that each wrestler will have plenty of attention & correction. Freestyle demands strategy & technique changes that can make a large difference; what better way to learn than from someone who competes at the highest level all over the world!

. Date: Saturday, April 21st .

Clinic Itinerary:  Check-in: 9am-9:45am First session: 10am-12:00pm Lunch: 12:30pm-2pm Second session: 2pm-4pm Q&A: 4pm-6pm .

Price: $100 Per Person  *Spot will NOT be held until payment is received.* *Spots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis.* .

Ages: High School 14-18 with 4+ years of wrestling experience .

Availability: 12 spots *I encourage you to register with a partner to ensure a partner near your size, however, this is not mandatory.* .

To register, send Information to Maxwell Lacey at 614-947-9290, or feel free to DM me on IG! I need the following information: Name: Age: School: Phone number: Emergency contact: Email address: USA Wrestling Card number:

**USA wrestling card is mandatory for signup & must be brought the day of the clinic to complete check in** .

Once you submit this information for review, I will send you the link for payment to lock in your clinic spot, along with location information.

Once payment has been received, there will be no refunds. .

Lunch:  A healthy lunch will be provided. If you have food allergies / restrictions, you will need to provide your own lunch. Lunch is only provided for clinic participant, not guests. .

Parents are welcome to attend, however no siblings or friends may accompany trainee. Guests are limited to two adults (18+) per attendee. .

clinicflyer.thumb.jpg.7d7d4d36058c82acb016cbfbc7560e6c.jpgPlease let me know if you have any follow up questions about the camp or securing your spot within the camp. . I’m beyond excited to meet you all!