Indiana wrestling (grateful)

Just a grateful post! Are we not blessed as fans, what a weekend! We seen a ton of indiana #1's go down, the 1st girl on the podium and Brownsburg take over as the new chiefs of the state! It is going to be a fun ride! 

As the season goes on i don't think we give enough credit to coaches, refs and media for their countless hours of devotion to the sport of wrestling for these kids! Can't thank you all enough! 

We do great at getting in an uproar with peoples post about how great their team is etc. Trying to get people worked up and hating. These kids that wrestle are all (typically) incredible athletes and better humans! They are competitive but grow a bond like no other sport. A prime example is crown point and bburg, we all know the history but what alot of people don't see is the bonds. Cp and burg kids love being around each other when not competing! We need to at times get better at not being upset with one side or the other because of ppl's post and just be excited indiana has nationally ranked teams! How great is it having 3 top 30 nationally ranked teams? I'm grateful for it and I'm grateful for how 99% of our athletes behave! Its truly something to be grateful for. 

Post on recruiting all the time, I know my 2 cents won't make a bit of difference but recruiting isn't a thing and I truly believe that people want to be a part of something special. When you have team cracking nationally ranked status and schedule kids and parents want to be a part of it and not only that typically these programs have coaches, community support and same goals. We all have heard saying about "if you are around 5 millionaires you will be the 6th" or "you are only as good as the people you surround yourself with"  field of dreams "if you build it, they will come". We have to stop hating on programs like the burg, cg and cp. They have all built it right and they come. Im grateful we can travel outside of the US and have teams competing nationally to be recognized in the country. 

Here is to freestyle season, let's get excited for lace season as my son says! Its a beautiful time of the year! Fargo is getting closer. Time for world team and fargo dreams! Grateful for opportunity. Good luck to all our summer athletes! 

Thank you to all you coaches, refs, media, Especially indianamat for all the countless hours and effort you put in to these kids to help make indiana wrestling better and the sport to grow! Let's all build! Grateful for you all! 

Congrats to all the athletes who competed this past weekend and if you didn't reach your goals time to get back to the drawing board and work, if you are graduating this sport will stick with you for the rest of your life and you are a better person for doing it! College or workforce will love you!

Keep your heads held high with pride, wrestling is life for all of us, but there is a bigger purpose for our life! Keep your eyes on the prize and hes got you! 

Thank you indiana wrestling 🙏