WARZONE #3 PRE-SEASON Youth Tournament

Warzone Youth Pre-season Wrestling invite K-8th 

All youth coaches and youth clubs. 

The season is right around the corner and I am looking to start the season off for all youth wrestlers, beginner to advance off with a bang. 

I will be hosting another Warzone tournament on Dec 11. I would love for this to be considered as a youth preseason opportunity, right in time for most youth leagues and middle school wrestling to began. There are 4 main objectives for this tournament. 

1.) Get all beginners and advanced wrestlers quality mat time before their season begins using each kids (WAR) or Weight Adjusted Rating. You will get a rating when you register. 

• It keeps all kids wrestling quality matches. Only wrestling other wrestlers with similar weigh and Experience/ skill level. 

2.) For you to evaluate your group of wrestlers before the start of your season/ tournament season. 

• We’ve had kids wrestle up to 11 times in two hours. 
  • With and average of 5.7 matches in two hours 
  • Won’t spend all day in a gym. Each / family will be sent an email with times to arrive, weigh in and start wrestling. 

3.) For all clubs to use as a Fund Raising opportunity. 

• All you have to do in get kids in your club to join the tournament.
  • $30 to register 
  • 10% return on 10 wrestlers that register from your club. 
  • 10 wrestlers 10% - 20 wrestlers 20%- 30+ wrestler 30% return 

4.) Give new wrestlers quality experience and see how matches will go. Give Advanced Wrestlers tough matches to really sharpen their wrestling before tournament season hits hard. 

To learn how it works please see links. 

How the tournament functions: https://youtu.be/d7nsH7wLME0

How to register : 

Wrestlingrating.com

3FA8CEE4-4077-42EA-8105-435516F89654.jpeg