Disappointed but proud

Jmatheney

Although I’m disappointed I didn’t win the fastest thumb and acquire tickets to championship Saturday, the first time in over a decade, I’m proud to be a part of supporting, encouraging, teaching, coaching and influencing the sport of wrestling. Proud to be a mentor. Proud to be a role model. Proud to be involved in a sport and lifestyle that carries on well past the day they wrestle for a championship, or the day they get their first win, but the day they are proud of themselves, the day they gain the confidence to face their fears and overcome their insecurities. Win or lose on the mat, I know these wrestlers will be better prepared, better equipped and more confident to set higher goals to achieve in their path. So as I watch from the comfort of my living room this year, I will watch with a full heart, a sound mind and a proud soul that I am blessed to be a small part of these young athletes lives. Wrestle hard, wrestle smart, enjoy and remember this day. You are creating memories. 

10 hours ago, Haileighsmom said:

Good morning!  I have 4 tickets.  Planned on going but woke up not feeling to well.  Would you like them? 

Thank you for the offer that means a lot. I’m sorry I didn’t see it earlier I would of taken the offer. Hopefully you were able to go or find someone deserving. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.