New Castle 152 semi state predictions

1. Brice Coleman- what a spectacular season this kid has had. Undefeated and currently ranked #1 in the state, it would be tough to bet against him right now. 

2. Tyce Freije- what a tough draw for both him and Breyer Hall. Very unfortunate that one of them will be going home so early. But I have to go with Tyce on this one. Tyce has wrestled phenomenally with that tough to Roncalli schedule. Either one has a great chance of taking the match and I see whoever makes it out of that section of the bracket taking 2 and making it to bankers life.

3. Shane Bates- I certainly didn’t see this kid coming out and having this caliber of a season. Currently 35-1 on the year, I see him winning a tough match likely against Alford in the ticket round, and being defeated by the winner of the brutal Freije/Hall matchup, and eventually handling Tyler Jones to take 3rd.

4. Tyler Jones- what a great draw Tyler got for himself. There’s really no standout in this section of the bracket and every kid has a chance to move on to state. I simply haven’t seen a whole lot from this section of the bracket like have in other sections to take anyone other than the guy who’s had the best season as of right now.

As I said on my new Castle 160 predictions, good luck to all wrestlers on Saturday. I look forward to a great day in Indiana Wrestling.

Edited by wrestlinfanofindiana

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.