BRUTE Wrestling / Major change in the market

samaj

I wanted to let everyone know that a E.I. Sports and Apparel got some great news from Brute Wrestling a couple of weeks ago.  Brute President John Purnell, a long time supporter of the IHSWCA, called to tell me that they have added some new production lines and it has enabled them to actually REDUCE the price on their singlets.  In a world where the price of everything goes up every year, this is a pleasant surprise.  This move instantly puts Brute as what I feel is the best buy on the market for a couple of reasons. 

#1 - The Brute quality has long been right up there with Cliff Keen as what most people feel are the top 2 quality lines in our sport.  This change puts Brute, and their high end quality, in the price category of the "2nd tier" companies that live off of undercutting guys like Brute and Cliff Keen and delivering what many feel is a lesser quality product.  Brute is now providing the best level of quality for the best price.

#2 - Brute is Made In America in the wrestling heartland of Pennsylvania, and has one of the fasted lead times in the industry.  Orders ship within 15 business days and the UPS lead time is 2 days from PA to IN.  That puts new singlets at your door in 3 weeks instead of the 4-6 or more weeks that many others offer.

Let me know if you are interested in seeing some of the new pricing on Brute singlets.  I can tell you that the price slash is very significant.

Jeff Schaefer

EI Sports and Apparelbrute%20slash_zpscvwjfdyx.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.