Weights needed ** UPDATED**

I have 2 teams going to Virginia Beach over the Memorial Day Weekend.  This is a great tournament with lots of tough competition.  Both teams are made up of high school state placers.  I still have a couple spots open @ 182#, 220# and 285# there is a 3# allowance at weigh ins for all the weights. If you are interested please email me @ highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com or shoot me a text @ 317-281-3678

If you have a kid that would be interested in going but not at one of the weights listed above, feel free to still email me. There are other teams going and sometimes spots that are full unfortunitally open up, so I can contact you if that happens or I can contact one of the other Indiana teams to see if they need your wrestler for their team.

Thanks,

Brandi Cash

Edited by nosoccermomhere

No 152# openings at this time. ALL THE INDIANA TEAMS NEED HWTS. if you know a HWT interested in wrestling in Virginia Beach and getting some really great mat time, PLEASE have them contact me ASAP

317-281-3678

highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com

ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT! We have a 182# plus 3#, so 185# still open. I need a solid wrestler to round out this already very strong team. If you have already contacted me for this spot and I have not gotten back to you, please send me another message at highrollerswrestlingteam@gmail.com or via text @ 317-281-3678 as I have been very busy and receiving a lot of emails and texts and I may have missed it.  Both teams are loaded with high school state champs and placers. Both teams will be very competitive out there and this is a great opprotunity to get some great matches against some of the nations best wrestlers. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.