Team State Wrestling Program Instructions

ENoblewrestling

Team State Program Instructions

First of all congratulations for being invited to the IHSWCA Team State Finals.  Last season it was an outstanding event, and I assume that this season will be the same.  We hope to be able to create a high quality online program again for this seasons event.  It is our goal to produce a program that is similar to what the IHSAA used to produce so that this event can continue to be seen as the premier team finals event.  We will need you to provide the following information.

1.    Team Picture

2.    Team Logo

3.    Team Roster

4.    Team Schedule with Results

5.    Coaches Picture

6.    Team Information- Please fill out and send team information sheet

We need to have these items in by next Friday 12-20 (extended until Sunday).  If you don’t have pictures available most teams should have someone involved who has a smartphone you can send them in that way as well.

If you attended the event last year, we will need any information that is new. IE, new team photo, roster, schedule, or anything else that might have changed.

Very Important: Please collect all of these items and send them in one email.

Make the subject of the email: (Team Name, Team State) -for example “Churubusco: Team state.”

This simple step will save my wife and I literally hours of time.  It would be GREATLY appreciated if it could be sent in this way.

Any questions contact me on here, call 260-273-0043 or email me at samriesen1@yahoo.com or riesen.sam@sgcs.k12.in.us

Here is the team information that needs to be filled out.

Team Information Sheet

Coaches Name-

# of years as head coach-

# of  team state invites

Assistant Coaches

Managers

School info

Superintendent

Principal

Assistant Principal

Athletic Director

Athletic Trainer

Team Info

Class

Mascot

Colors

Enrollment

County

Current Ranking in the State

Tournament Bid

Conference

Sectional

Regional

Semi-State

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.