Westfield Youth Wrestling

tnkpatton

Sunday December 8th, we will have our beginners and open tournament at the Westfield MPF.  Same place and layout as the High School Duals State Tournament.  We will have 12 mats running.  We will separate by beginner, average, good, and excellent as we have the past 2 years.

We have 60 of our own kids registered as they do not show up on the matrix.  Any coaches wishing to send in their list, please email it to me by Saturday, 12/7 6pm, so I can get your kids registered.  You can bring a club check at the door.

We will run on track wrestling and put in groups of 4-8 so every kid gets at least 3 matches.

We have run this tournament in the past starting at 1pm and we are finished at 5pm with every kid getting at least 4-5 matches.

Medals for all beginners.

tpatton@thearcherfunds.com

cell 317-918-1633

I have some of you ask, the doors will open at 11:30am, we will have full concessions.  Please have your club coach send in information by email to me and get a confirmation from us so you know we received it.

Coaches, we need the following info:  (These will not show up on the matrix)

Name

Date of Birth

Level (beginner, average, good, excellent)

Exact weight

Troy Patton

317-918-1633 cell

OK, Been getting questions about the mats.

Yes we have 8 Full Size Mats in one gym.  Depending on the numbers, we will split 2 or 4 of the mats so we have 10-12 surfaces.  The bigger kids will wrestle on a full mat.

Also, the entries the coaches are emailing me, do not show up on the matrix.  We do have them.  For instance.  There are already 6 at Intermediate 70.

Thanks,

Troy Patton

317-918-1633 text me

Coaches, if you plan on attending Westfield and submitting your info, the earlier I have your wrestler list the better.  I have the following clubs who have let me know they are coming in addition to the numbers on trackwrestling.com.

Lawrence North

Mt. Vernon

Delta

Tri Central

Southmont

Warren Wrestling Academy

North Central

Shenandoah

Let me know if I am forgetting anyone.  We have room for 500 and can run it and still get everyone out in time.

Thanks,

Troy Patton 317-918-1633

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.