AAU National Duals Kingsport, TN APRIL 12-14

Brey

The Indiana Outlaws will be traveling to Kingsport, TN and are in need of a 135lb wrestler.  We have put together a very competitive team.  This is a fun trip with lots of matches.  Wrestler must be born in 2001 or later and in 5th grade or lower.  Please call or email if Interested.

Bryan Bailey

Email: bebailey@hotmail.com

269-352-4526

I just had a last minute drop out. I need 85lb. It is first come first serve. Cost $150 and you need to be in 5th grade or under. You also must have been born on 2001 and after.

Bryan Bailey

269-352-4526

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for just now getting the results of our trip but better late than never. Thanks to the kids and parents!  It was an awesome trip. The Outlaws ended up finishing 7th. We won our pool and finished with an 6 and 2 record. We lost two close ones to Illinois United (last years champion) and Iowa Black (last years runner up). I think our draw hurt us from placing in the top four. Special thanks to the coaches Brice Bobzien, Rashaad Trapp and Chad Littel. These guys did an awesome job all weekend.

40-Josh Oliver

45-Devin Bobzien

50-Keaton Morton

Alt-MJ Morton

55-Ishiah Rodriguez

60-Alex Cottey Silver All American

Alt-Zeke Setzler-Silver All American

65-Brock Bobzein

70-Brayden Littel Silver All American

75-Logan Bailey Gold American

80-Alec Viduya Bronze All American

85-Garrett Stewart

90-Aiden Warren Copper All American

95-Nathan Willman

100-Micah Didson Bronze All American

108-Tyler Wagner Gold All American

116-Caden Friedt Gold All American

125-Noah Kyle Gold All American

135-forfeit

148-Josh Fryar Silver All American

190-Cade Patton-Copper All American

230-Brett Batchelor Bronze All American

Bryan Bailey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.