Just a little insite

twodogs

Last night showed me coaches that have character and those who don't my son Ian wrestled for Culver community from his 7th grade to 12th grade in that time he had three different head coaches. He worked hard and did his all for that  team, he goes into the Marine Corps Jan 22 and still wanted to be part of the wrestling world so he asked coach Behling of CMA if he could work with his team, not that he hated or disrespected his old team but wanted to be looked at as a coach not a peer. Last night the two teams met and I felt his old coaches treated him like a traitor and did not even give him a chance to explain himself. I think the only one that was somewhat amicable was Karl. Let me know whha you think of my sons decision I stand behind him. thank you

I think what your son is doing is admirable and I applaud him for wanting to stay involved in our sport and his commitment to the military. Perhaps he could?ve been a little proactive and approached his former coaches previously and explained his intentions, while, reasoning his decision and tactic. I?m sure that they would?ve respected that and appreciated his assessed choice. Not that they didn?t anyway, but, it may have just caught them off guard as much as anything and that may well have created an uncomfortable environment. I wish your son well in his coaching endeavors, as well as; health, safety, strength and fortitude toward a successful Marine career!

Jim Littlejohn

Disabled Veteran US Navy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.