Outlaw wrestling club

Brey

We have started an advanced pay club in southeastern Indiana.  We currently have 40 members and are looking to grow.  Right now this would only be for Middle School and Elementary aged wrestlers.  A few things that seperate us from other clubs/academys is that you pay for 8 practices and you get eight practices.  You can come and go as you please.  Even if you belong to other clubs please feel free to join.  We have a great group of kids ranging from 40 pounds to 180 pounds.  Most of which are State Champs and or National place winners.  This club will provide you excellent partners to take your skill to the next level.  I am limiting this to 20 more wrestlers to fill the room.  The cost is $100 for eight practices.  The practices are held at Columbus East High School.  We usually go one weekend day and two during the week.  During the week we start at 6:30pm and on weekend we start at 5:00pm.  In the near future I am going to go one day a week on the northeast side of Indianapolis as well.  If you have any questions or would like to join please contact me.  Thanks,

Bryan Bailey

269-352-4526

bebailey73@hotmail.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.