props to WZBD radio

oldfat119

Just wanted to give big Props to the WZBD 92.7 radio station, and Karl for giving out the info,  i had to work last night and i was able to listen to the broadcast on the tunein app,,,    the 2 guys doing the broadcast do a great job!!!!  And their  stories are great day too!!!  Wish these guys were doing the Big10 announcing on the B10 Network,,,  geezzzhhhhhhhhh  the students they have doing it are just terrible,,,,  Thanks Again!! 

Just wanted to give big Props to the WZBD 92.7 radio station, and Karl for giving out the info,  i had to work last night and i was able to listen to the broadcast on the tunein app,,,    the 2 guys doing the broadcast do a great job!!!!  And their  stories are great day too!!!  Wish these guys were doing the Big10 announcing on the B10 Network,,,  geezzzhhhhhhhhh   the students they have doing it are just terrible,,,,   Thanks Again!! 

WZBD is doing the finals! Good job AJ & Rex.

Total Focus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.