Warren Wrestling Academy

WC182Dad

Elementary Duals Team and Club sign-ups                        Where:Warren Central High School( Door 14)                    When:Wed. Nov.2 @5:30                    Practice: Mon. and Wed. 6-7:30            Who: Students entering Kindergarten through 8th grades          Cost:45$ includes ISWA card and T Shirt    Why:Come wrestle with us! Be trained to wrestle and compete at the highest level, make friends and develop a CAN DO ATTITUDE!                        !Check out our website for more info.  www.warrenwrestlingacademy.com            HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. Very large wrestling room with great wrestlers and coaching.                                     

Elementary Duals Team and Club sign-ups                         Where:Warren Central High School( Door 14)                     When:Wed. Nov.2 @5:30                     Practice: Mon. and Wed. 6-7:30            Who: Students entering Kindergarten through 8th grades          Cost:45$ includes ISWA card and T Shirt    Why:Come wrestle with us! Be trained to wrestle and compete at the highest level, make friends and develop a CAN DO ATTITUDE!                        !Check out our website for more info.   www.warrenwrestlingacademy.com            HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. Very large wrestling room with great wrestlers and coaching.                                       

Did this information go out to the elementary schools?  I have several elementary students that are interested in joining the club. 

I believe so,I know the middle schoolers have been informed. I will find out tomorrow if you still have the ele. kids interesteds info could you send it to me and I will get in touch with them. Personally I just took fliers up to the football field and gave those to some of the ele. kids. Thanks for informing me I will pass this along to the higher power and try and get the info out to all our ele kids interested.Thanks again

Another great night of practice ,just curious but how many kindergartners does your CLUB have? All clubs just curious how many k or first year wrestlers are out there? We have like 12 kindr. and over 30 first year wrestlers that are loving the sport.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.