News from Hoosier Elite Wrestling Academy!!

HEWA

I would like to take the time to congradulate Coach Lee Miracle(Father and coach of Kayla Miracle, Culver Academies. and Shawn Miracle, Bloomington North).  He was chosen to be the head coach of the All Navy Wrestling Team.  This is a wonderful recognition of his coaching tallents.  This is also exciting news for the kids at The Academy as they start their season.  We could not be more proud of him!  Good luck and God Bless Lee!!!

Mosconi

Thanks again brent.....I am having a good time down here but,  it is a very challenging assignment. I am running two and three practices a day and the sessions are two to three hours in duration each. We are training extremely hard. I will be back at Hoosier Elite after the first week of November and the Armed Forces Championship. I will be back for a couple of weeks before we go into our next training cycle for Nationals in Cleveland, OH. It is a great learning experience and I am blessed to have the opportunity. Reece Freeman is doing a great job with the Hoosier Elite wrestlers while I am absent. Thanks for all that you guys do to pick up my slack when I am gone. See you guys soon!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.