Looking for Grappling Partners in NW Indiana

Hi, my name is Jimmy Knotts I stay in the Northwest Indiana area and train at Old Firehouse Community Center in Gary, IN which also doesn't charge me anything as well to train there when they aren't hosting any classes. I'm not style or competition type discriminatory as long as the person wants to help me out improve my current grappling and wrestling skills as well as theirs. Along with to help me accomplish my future goals regarding my grappling and wrestling along with theirs in the process I'll be more than happy to train with them. If you can help me out or are looking for another person to train with please contact me at graciegarage219@yahoo.com  to see if we can talk about training and grappling with each other. I'm trying to start a Veteran & Senior wrestling club in the area as well so that we can compete in tournaments in the Veteran and Senior divisions and also do the numerous Submission Grappling/ BJJ tournaments in our area. Also bring your friends and any other people you know that stay in the Northwest Indiana area that would like to train with us as well. The more people we can train with the better thanks to anyone that can help me out.