Summer Wrestling Series - Munster HS - Great Job by all!

DGelarden

Munster HS will be sponsoring a summer series of events - for those wrestling throughout the summer.  We will be hosting three smaller events - where a wrestler can get 4 matches in about 3-4 hours.  Weights are blocked - so all you have to do is sign up, show up, and wrestle!

The events are open to high school level wrestlers only - this includes incoming freshmen for 2011-12 - but NOT outgoing seniors.

The events of the dates are as follows:

Friday May 20

Friday June 17

Friday July 15

There are several teams already committed to the events - who are bringing numerous wrestlers.  If you have a team that would be interested in bringing at least 10 wrestlers - please email dagelarden@munster.k12.in.us - to get your team set up.

Registration for the May event can be found at www.trackwrestling.com

When registering - please make sure you check the date of the event - as there are three seperate registrations.

Please email me as well -if you would like a flyer on the events -  dagelarden@munster.k12.in.us

Hope lots of you are ready to get after it - this summer!

Dan Gelarden

Munster HS Wrestling

Here are the direct links for registration for each event

May - http://www.trackwrestling.com/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=3144009

June - http://www.trackwrestling.com/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=3145009

July - http://www.trackwrestling.com/opentournaments/VerifyPassword.jsp?tournamentId=3146009

You may also print or download an event flyer at

https://www.docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=1uyJseXqp4-0SNpsKqO6gbXl_AuU73kS7X7VrRdRr9-O2_G7XYcEFBNRfNQuR&hl=en

We already have 50 kids signed up for the May event - so this is going to be a good smaller event - to get some summer mat time!

• 4 weeks later...

Our first event is coming up at the end of the week.  Our response has been exactly what we were seeking - lots of kids - who are looking for some off-season, folkstyle mat time.

We do have space still available for both individuals and teams.  Please refer to the link above for May.

You can get 4 matches - without spending all day Sat/Sun.  It can't get much better than that!

Please email me at dagelarden@munster.k12.in.us - with any questions.

Hope to see some of you there!

Keeping this up at the top!

We've still got room for about 20 kids for walk ups this evening @ Wilbur Wright Middle School

If your a walk up - I would encourage you to be here at 4pm.

Wrestling will start at 5pm.

Lots of entries already comfirmed -  FIVE teams bringing larger groups -  looking for those individuals who are out there looking for some competitioin.

Please email me with any questions.

dagelarden@munster.k12.in.us

Great job by all tonight at our first Summer Series Event.

We had 92 High School level wrestlers.  So there was plenty of action for all.

Best part was we started wrestling at 530 - finished at 830  and each kid got 3 or 4 matches on the night.

And best of all - all of us are free on Sat/Sun - woo hoo!

If you would be interested in joining us on Friday June 17th - please email me at dagelarden@munster.k12.in.us

Oh and I almost forgot.

Thanks to our 4 refs - Chuck Barnett, Ray Pettit, Gary McGill, and Lance Surma - who gave up their evening for only some cheap pizza and a "wife stipend" so that our kids to get some mat time in.

They are truly some of the regions best -because of their service to our sport.

Thanks again guys!

Dan Gelarden

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.