WrestleFattie..com

Dave

I ordered some things from WrestleFattie.com and they took my money but have never received my product.  I have left voice-mails, sent e-mails and even left instant messages.  Has anyone else ever had a problem with them?  No one ever answers their phone number (801)477-0860).  It belongs to Jonathan Barker their owner/salesperson.  Anyone know how to get a hold of them or if they are even a reputable company?

From Better Business Bureau:

"BBB Rating for WrestleFattie

Based on BBB files, WrestleFattie has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F.

Factors that lowered this business' rating include:

?Failure to respond to 2 complaints filed against business.

?BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.

?BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business. BBB made two or more requests for background information from the business. BBB has not received a response from this business and/or has not been able to verify information received from this business.

"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.