Arlington RTC - Wednesdays 6 pm - 8 pm

Coach Hull

Hello, Indianamat!

Welcome to a new season of ISWA wrestling!!! 

As you all may be aware, spring and summer wrestling is where you see the biggest growth in your technique and success on the mat.  It is highly recommended and proven that attending a Regional Training Center (RTC) will undoubtedly help you become a better wrestler!!!

Arlington Community High School has been fortunate enough to host a Regional Training Center on Wednesdays - through the months of March, April and May - and we will be hitting it hard! We are not on the level of the Perry Meridian's, where we have 100 kids in the room, but we do have a host of competitive and dedicated wrestlers in attendence looking to excel at this sport.

I implore you to give us a try on Wednesday if you are in or around the Indianapolis area - AT LEAST ONCE!  I guarantee that you will receive excellent instruction and a great workout in a fun and competitive environment. 

I will post the clinicians in the future but our dates and contact information is below!  Hope to see you there!!!!

3/2

3/9

3/16

3/23

3/30

4/6

4/13

4/20

4/27

5/4

5/11

5/18

5/25

Arliongton Comunity High School

4825 N. Arlington Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46226

Door # 16

Nick Hull

317.474.3921 (m)

317.226.2987 (o)

hullw@ips.k12.in.us

Coach Hull, this was a great practice last year and I will definitely be bringing my boys back for your RTC.  The personal instruction and intensity of the room was great!!!  Too bad more kids and parents don't take advantage of this RTC!!  Maybe when one of your kids win state next year then people will see!! Are you going to be a clinician at other RTC's this year again?

Dominator -

It was nice seeing you out at Beech Grove the other day.  Your son is looking better and better, so I know the little one will not be far behind him.  We do have some guys I feel that could contend here shortly.  As long as they continue focusing on getting better more so than just winning a title, the accolades will fall in place.  I do plan on running a few other RTC's this season.  Right now we are just working out the details so the information should be coming out soon.  Stay posted!!!!

Take care.

RTC Tonight @ Arlington High School

6pm - 8pm

4825 N. Arlington Avenue

Indianapolis, IN 46226

Please enter through Door # 16 between East and West Gyms

Wrestling Room located upstairs in East Gym by weight room

There will be signs posted.

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.