What about this?

PORCH DAWG

I am not a coach, teacher, math stat. freak or anything else, other then just a proud father of 4.0 gpa student that is a pretty decent wrestler, but after 2 years of class this and small school that on this forum  my idea is fairly simple .Instead of class or classes offer a 8 man team division for schools that just cannot find and support a full 14 team roster. Weight classes of say (

110        161

123          175

135            190

148            250

Teams declare every 5 years what division they are in and set up schedules and tourneys based on this.  Smaller schools might not have to recurit the 98# band geek and the 280# farm boy just so they don't forfeit 6 matches every meet.  New schools starting a program can stair step up to the 14 team division and other programs that just don't want to compete with the 2000+students schools have their choice also.  Thanks for reading. 

Started as a pup, have run with the Big Dawgs, was meaner then a Junkyard Dawg at times now starting to feel my years and just like to be  left alone like a PORCH DAWG  good running to all. 

Kevin A. Cole

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.