New Castle Semi-State 171

ricktheref

Did anyone see East Central Mark Brown's match against Perry Meridan Massgale. Brown should of had an escape in the 3rd period and won the match 11-10. Instead he was awarded a reversal only then was send to overtime and lose 12-10. The official awarded a takedown to PM  when he did not have control. That was the WORSE officiating I have ever seen. To see real Refs come over the border to Ohio where they will call stalling & make the right calls.

I believe Massengale was down with less than 10 secs to go with the score being 8-10 Brown. Massengale than got away and ran for a headlock to get the takedown. But the ref only awarded a reversal instead of an escape takedown making the score 10-10. So it went to overtime and Massengale eventually winning. So you must have been confused with the two wrestlers.

well if thats the case he screwed both Masengale and Brown a point which wouldn't make a difference since it would be still tied. And I doubt the ref wanted to help the big schools win.

of course that is our main agenda.....to help the big schools win......right. When we've got a match that competative, the school they're wrestling for is the complete LAST thing on our minds.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.