My Birthday Wish

SeanMcMurray

Hey IndianaMat!    ;D

Sorry for interrupting the state discussions, predictions, and arguments!  But I have a challenge to all of Indiana's wrestling friends, families, and fans!

For my birthday I'm not asking for presents or anything for me.  I'm asking all of you for a special gift: help me raise $1000 for Support the Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's a great cause that benefits the men & women who are fighting for our freedom.

I chose Support the Troops in Iraq and Afghanistan because brother heads back overseas this week.

Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together we can let the soldiers know that they are supported from home.. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with ANYONE!.

You can check out my cause here --> http://wishes.causes.com/wishes/227384

Just $1 can make a difference to a lonely soldier!  Be a supporter! 

Thanks!

-Sean

Other AWESOME ways to donate to the troops!

www.opgratitude.com

www.give2thetroops.com

www.operationshoebox.com

www.uso.org

www.cellphonesofrsoldiers.com

If these don't work for you www.troopssupport.com is an awesome site to learn about different non-profit organizations that help support soldiers and troops who have returned home or are deployed overseas!

GET INVOLVED!  Please, it's important for us to give back to those who sacrifice so much to keep us safe! 

PM, reply, or email me if you need any information!

-Sean McMurray

mcmurr22@msu.edu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.