ISWA Pairings

IntegratedCarp

There is no need for insults.  People, calm down.  Look, it really is not a complex decision. 

Most people I speak with in the ISWA say matside pairings and staggered start times will happen for all tournaments soon.  They also say that a few traditionally minded pairings people, with a lot of influence, are holding up everyone.  I am optimistic the improvements will happen soon, but just how soon is the only question.

For the future of the ISWA, I hope the directors and officers make the alterations now.  There are plenty of sharp and intelligent ISWA officers and directors and hopefully they can get the few traditionally minded people to move forward, or out vote them, or simply say "this is the way we are going to do it."

There is no need for insults.  People, calm down.  Look, it really is not a complex decision.  

Most people I speak with in the ISWA say matside pairings and staggered start times will happen for all tournaments soon.  They also say that a few traditionally minded pairings people, with a lot of influence, are holding up everyone.  I am optimistic the improvements will happen soon, but just how soon is the only question.

For the future of the ISWA, I hope the directors and officers make the alterations now.  There are plenty of sharp and intelligent ISWA officers and directors and hopefully they can get the few traditionally minded people to move forward, or out vote them, or simply say "this is the way we are going to do it."

I'm an officer of the ISWA and a top pairings person as well, and I'm not sure who you are talking to, but the ISWA is moving forward with changes.  And by the way no emails have been coming our way to step up and pair.  Come on people, what are you afraid of???

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.