Elementary Dual Team State Championship Results

Infolady

Congratulations to Avon Wrestling Club, winner of the 2011 ISWA Elementaty Dual Team State Championships. It was a great tournament and enjoyable to watch our young wrestlers compete in this format. Detailed results have been posted on the ISWA web site. www.iswa.com[/url]

1st Place      Avon

2nd Place    Perry Meridian

3rd Place    Northwood

4th Place    Yorktown

5th Place    Bloomington South

6th Place    Franklin

7th Place    Columbus East

8th Place    Center Grove

9th Place    Owen County

Results are located on the home page directly under News & Updates which reads as follows:

CONGRATULATIONS TO AVON WRESTLING CLUB

WINNER OF THE 2011 ISWA ELEMENTARY DUAL TEAM STATE CHAMPIONSHIP.

For Detailed Results.......Click Here

I would like to thank the 9 teams that participated in the 1st ISWA Elementary Duals Team State Finals. Thanks also should go out to the ISWA Board Members who were there to help run the event as well as the Franklin High School Wrestlers and Managers who worked tables and set up and broke down of the gym.  I feel that event was a success however we have room to grow the event and make it even better.  I would like to form a committee to help with the planning of the event for next year, and would like to have our 1st meeting March 11th (the night of weigh-ins for Pee Wee ? Novice State) at Ben Davis High School.  If you are interested in being on the planning committee please e-mail me your name, club, and phone number to chris@proindustries.com . 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.