Revenge

CSM-101

I'm so proud of my brother (Hurford 189) seeking revenge on Taylor grubb a 215 ranked 3 rd in state earlier in the season my brother bumped to 215 only to lose a very close 3-1 match at the clay duals but it was a different story today at the new haven meet where my brother never fearless bumps to 215 again and beats grubb 9-5 with three takedowns good job lil bro I'm proud!!!

I'm so proud of my brother (Hurford 189) seeking revenge on Taylor grubb a 215 ranked 3 rd in state earlier in the season my brother bumped to 215 only to lose a very close 3-1 match at the clay duals but it was a different story today at the new haven meet where my brother never fearless bumps to 215 again and beats grubb 9-5 with three takedowns good job lil bro I'm proud!!!

These are the stories I like to read, good too see your brother seekout tough opponets & not FF or bump up to avoid a tough match!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.