ISWA vs HYWAY

Boot

www.hywaywrestling.com - hit registration and join as club or a wrestler on the database.

HYWAY involves several other states in a group called NUWAY. Ie= Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada.

See the  info:  http://www.nuwaywrestling.net/

I think there are 17 states now on board last time I checked.

Club is $75 per year and Card for member club is $15 per year and tournament fee vary.

Folkstyle wrestling with great organization ideas such as matside pairings, database, etc.

Most states use more than just one organization for youth wrestling so, I suppose it will work out.

HYWAY is designed to reinvest any profits to grow wrestling at grass roots level.

HYWAY is growing in popularity as people begin to understand how it works and how much ownership the Varsity Coaches enjoy in decisions and control.

HYWAT events are getting more frequent and better as coaches figure out it is not complicated to use matside pairings.

This year will make the 3rd State Finals.

HYWAY in our area provides Elementary dual-match-ups on Fridays and some Sunday events for mat time during High School season. Then opens after high school.

Nationally NUWAY provides fantastic events in individual and dual team competitions.

nothing against iswa at all, but the hyway and myway (michigan) are the smoothest and best run tournaments i have ever been to......the mat side pairings keep things moving, you wrestle on the same mat all day, and with the bout numbers being posted at the mat, you always know when you're up.......no listening to pa systems which half the time you can't hear anyway.......i'm not sure why more people putting on tournaments don't go this route......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.