Arlington RTC : Open Spring Break!!!!! Wednesday 6-8pm

Coach Hull

Indianamat.com -

FYI: Arlington's RTC will be OPEN during this spring break at Arlington Community H.S., 4825 N. Arlington Ave., Indianapolis, 46226.

For all of you dedicated wrestlers out there that want a place to practice - this is it!

What NOT to expect:

- 100+ wrestlers

- The glamour of wrestling in a room with 100+

What TO expect:

- Quality coaching for every level: from 1st year wrestlers, those looking for a state championship, to state champions gearing up for college - you WILL learn something.

- Positive and fun atmosphere

- A new look and alternative facility

-  Friendly competition from central Indiana wrestlers (I would drop some names but the coaching alone is worth more than that)

- A good time!

Please enter at door 16 by the east gym.  The school is located on Arlington between 46th and 56th street, on the northeast side of town by Cathedral and Lawrence Central High Schools.  If you have any questions, please fell free to contact me at 317.474.3921.  If it goes to VM, please leave a message and I will return your call!

Take care!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.