Congratulations at state

Steven Morgan

A little late on this but anyhow,

The Glogouski family, {time to Anglicize that surname Dan, how about the "Glogs"?},

to the Lee family of Evansville-great showing at state for all three.

The wrestlers in the finals at 84lbs, Tommy Cash and Jake Tucker, I knew that was going to be a tough match.

Connor James and Bailey Lahue, man those guys have grown and look good on the mat.

Kayla Miracle- great technique and an even better attitude.

The state tournament was very well run. Didn't care for the Italian restaurant on I-69 and 26? Maybe it was 24, I don't recommend it for next year.

Not a fan of - the 7 pound increment at the lower weights. I haven't seen the numbers of wrestlers for the weight classes that increased by five pounds and averaged them out and compared them to the number of wrestlers in weight classes that increased by seven pounds and averaged those out,  so maybe I should hold judgement until I do. It's just that percentage of body mass difference between some wrestlers is going to be nearly twice that of some other weight classes. I also think there should be 10 Olympic weight classes and 11 or 12 college weights, so maybe I am wrong.

Thanks to those who worked at state!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.