Indiana High School Wrestling

Counting Lights

Now take it easy on me.  I've got some questions about the state of wrestling in this great state of ours.  Is the level of wrestling improving at the high school level, throughout the state?  Also, statistically speaking, are more boys, and/or girls wrestling now than in years past.  I don't want to argue about what area of Indiana has the best wrestling.  I just want to hear some opinions and see some numbers concerning the entire state. 

Now take it easy on me.  I've got some questions about the state of wrestling in this great state of ours.  Is the level of wrestling improving at the high school level, throughout the state?  Also, statistically speaking, are more boys, and/or girls wrestling now than in years past.  I don't want to argue about what area of Indiana has the best wrestling.  I just want to hear some opinions and see some numbers concerning the entire state. 

it alittle of both in areas that has wrestling clubs and get good feeder programs it seems to be growing then in areas that don't have the privilege of good wrestling clubs the kids don't get experience and when they start in jr high they get discouraged and lot of them end up quiting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.