Tomorrow Sunday-6AM-8AM onsite registration January 17th - Whitko Folkstyle Open

Coach Bailey

• 2 weeks later...

Satellite weigh in- if you send me your information you do not have to weigh in on sunday-  There will be a challenge scale if someone questions you wrestlers actual weight- be fair Please!

I need your satellite weigh-in friday by 9PM-  include a cell phone number for emergency contact

A coach must confirm clubs rooster SUNDAY BY 8AM -at Whitko- for missing or updated wrestler information. if not confirmed i will deletle all wrestlers from your club at 8:10 AM- and they will not be able to wrestle.

If you want a weigh in form you can email us and we will send you one- or just send me the required wrestler information.

if you would like a waiver to have them completed please ask.

All wrestler / Parents must sign a waiver.

Please contact me if you are making plans for your club / indviduals to attend.- 260-609-2664- email. whitkowrestling@yahoo.com

I will forward to you asap- the numbers are looking good- Several clubs will be sending me weigh ins By Friday 9PM.  Then I will post pre registered numbers. The Variable will be the Sunday Morning weigh in - I am planning on around 300 - 400 total, should be done around 3.  see ya there

We invited our elementary club members of 81- and around 15 whitko middle schoolers.

any one else need anything - just let us know!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.