New Team Rankings 12/7

decbell1

After seeing Castle this weekend I think they are ranked too high. I have to believe that Franklin is just going to get stronger when they get all of their guys where they want them. They had some pretty impressive wins this past weekend.

I can't speak for the Castle program...but not ranking them at all wouldn't be an issue for the majority of them I would guess.  It's just a fictional number on a website or piece of paper.  Means very little when State Tourney Time comes around.

Just one man's opinion of course...

I have to disagree with you on that Blue bolt. Kids can say it doesn't matter to them, but at night when they check the wrestling sites and it's just them, they all want to be recognized for the hard work and effort they put in. If you, your team or both for that matter spend the time on the mat and your not recognized it does affect you. Weather you admit it or not. Nobody spends night after night getting beat up by your practice partner so you can be 50th. You want to be number 1 and you want everyone to know it........Castle is good and they should be recognized as they are! Besides Southern Indiana has a few wrestlers that should win state this year, and a few teams that have a chance 

I have to disagree with you on that Blue bolt. Kids can say it doesn't matter to them, but at night when they check the wrestling sites and it's just them, they all want to be recognized for the hard work and effort they put in. If you, your team or both for that matter spend the time on the mat and your not recognized it does affect you. Weather you admit it or not. Nobody spends night after night getting beat up by your practice partner so you can be 50th. You want to be number 1 and you want everyone to know it........Castle is good and they should be recognized as they are! Besides Southern Indiana has a few wrestlers that should win state this year, and a few teams that have a chance 

I won't argue that line of thinking...But will add it can create a HUGE headache for coaches...  ;)

Your fooling yourself if you think not one vasity wrestler for Castle checks this web site. If they know about it they check it. And maybe not to see where they are ranked but to see what the old men are talking about. But don't you think kids want to know how they stack up against their peers?

Well if the Castle guys ARE on here...Here's my comment to them...

LOG OFF...Go Run, Drill, And Wrestle...You only get so much time to live that dream...Don't waste it here! 

This is for you AFTER you leave the Utopia of the Knights Wrestling Room.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.