what weight is williams (wab.)

Don Quixote

Ive heard he jumped to 140 and that he"ll be wrestling 135 at sectionals. But i have also heard hes 130 and will go to 125 or 119? does anyone know anything about where he is at? Because last year this kid caught my eye with his technique and i believe he can go to state at 119 for sure and even 125 if he looked like last year. Well i was just wondering if anyone closer to Wabash knew anything.

dang! williams must of not been prepared because i could never seeing him lose to newsome. newsome looked like a freshmen last year. williams looked like a upper classmen. Williams better get his head into wrestling if he is getting beat by newsome. Maybe he was sick or something because the season change. Later in the season i am sure they face again right since they are close? Williams should lay a whoopin on him next time if he wrestled like last year.

Ive heard he jumped to 140 and that he"ll be wrestling 135 at sectionals. But i have also heard hes 130 and will go to 125 or 119? does anyone know anything about where he is at? Because last year this kid caught my eye with his technique and i believe he can go to state at 119 for sure and even 125 if he looked like last year. Well i was just wondering if anyone closer to Wabash knew anything.

he has wrestled 130 he will be at 125 by county tourney dec 5th and by sectional he is talking about 119 if he can get receritifed

In a dual meet against Huntington North last Thursday Williams wrestled 130 and lost 7 - 5 in a close macth against Newsome who bumped up from 125.

it was 7 t0 6 but the last 11 sec of the match williams reversed newsome and had him on his back with a neck wrencher and the ref only gave him an excape, i thought it should of been atleast 2 if not even 4 with near fall , and williams did not wrestle well at all , he even  gave away a point for locking his legs around the body

it was 7 t0 6 but the last 11 sec of the match williams reversed newsome and had him on his back with a neck wrencher and the ref only gave him an excape, i thought it should of been atleast 2 if not even 4 with near fall , and williams did not wrestle well at all , he even  gave away a point for locking his legs around the body

but you can tell newsome worked on his wrestling duing the off season he is alot better than the last time i saw him wrestle at sec.

i have seen williams wrestle last year and he had a passion for it , and i got to see him wrestle a taylor nov 21 i belive losing his coach from last year really hurt him he's not wrestling the same

it might have hurt trever a little bit , but two of the coaches from last year are still there and they help trever out alot and the third coach is a state placer, he is in good hands they will get the best out of him soon. and his coach from last year still stays in touch and gives he alot of moral suport.

dang! williams must of not been prepared because i could never seeing him lose to newsome. newsome looked like a freshmen last year. williams looked like a upper classmen. Williams better get his head into wrestling if he is getting beat by newsome. Maybe he was sick or something because the season change. Later in the season i am sure they face again right since they are close? Williams should lay a whoopin on him next time if he wrestled like last year.

Newsome wrestled very good and gave me what i needed to get my head out of my butt. Since then i have stepped it up in practice. So that match helped me dramatically. And believe me i am ready to get revenge at sectionals but i wish Newsome the best of luck this year!

i have seen williams wrestle last year and he had a passion for it , and i got to see him wrestle a taylor nov 21 i belive losing his coach from last year really hurt him he's not wrestling the same

losing oneil doesnt effect me on the mats as much as i thought it would. we have other good staff that have been there for me for a couple years now that are still here. But i do wish oneil still was at wabash. i miss him being on the side of the mat helping me. But long as i stay motavated i  should be good. Stop letting other matters get to my head and then bring them on the mat.

Newsome wrestled very good and gave me what i needed to get my head out of my butt. Since then i have stepped it up in practice. So that match helped me dramatically. And believe me i am ready to get revenge at sectionals but i wish Newsome the best of luck this year!

Good luck this year Williams. I am interested in seeing you wrestle when you come down near Indy.  Wabash going to the Ben Davis tourny again this year?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.