peru regionals

meto

i was at the match and honestly jackson wrestled not very smart..its obvious when wrestling moats that he is going to throw you or attempt o..right off the bat jackson tied up and got thrown and was down 5-0 but from then on wrestled well however about got thrown many more times however, all in all looked tough and beat a tough kid after being down.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was at the match and honestly jackson wrestled not very smart..its obvious when wrestling moats that he is going to throw you or attempt o..right off the bat jackson tied up and got thrown and was down 5-0 but from then on wrestled well however about got thrown many more times however, all in all looked tough and beat a tough kid after being down.

Actually it was 6-0, Moats got a penelty point for Bratcher not having his laces covered. Seen that by the same ref (only one that called it) several times that day. It was a good match, both fought off their backs. Jackson did look tough at 171, but he will be fine at either.

[glow=red,2,300]im still thinking about the whole jackson goin 71 or 60 thing....he would do goo0d at 71 but he wouldnt win semis there. he would def win semis at 160.mabey hes thingkin of the long run?? [/glow]  ???

Hammer nowhere in my posting did I ever say anything negative about Hamilton.  I never questioned t rankings or anything else, I simply stated that your post about the 160 semi winner returning was incorrect along with the results to back it up.  Hamilton did finish 2nd and Bratcher was 3rd, so the rankings are as they should be based on last years outcome.  I just wanted everyone who looks at this subject to have the correct infomaton, not to debate who should be ranked where  that means NOTHING to me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.